In 2004 a small railway carriage was restored and presented to the railway museum of Ponferrada. It measures 2.5 square metres and used to be manned by engineers or track workers to monitor the lines.
- The Foundation “City of Energy” entrusts the restoration of the Wagner locomotive No. 9 to the MECALPER company.
- Following an investment of €175,000 the North American Baldwin locomotive No. 8 called “Ponferrada”
- In 2004 a small railway carriage was restored
- MECALPER have been chosen to feature in the book “Personajes relevantes del Bierzo,”
- Visited by representatives of the government